The following listing of employee benefits is based on employment with Calista Corporation only. Benefits with subsidiaries may differ. Please contact the HR office for a summary of benefits for a specific subsidiary company.
Your career path may take you in many different directions. No matter which direction you choose, employee benefits are an important factor in your decision for both you and your family.
As part of your total compensation, Calista Corporation provides you with an excellent benefits package. This page highlights the components of this package.
Depending on your level of coverage, you may be required to contribute toward the cost of some benefits.
The information provided on this page summarizes Calista Corporation's benefit plans. It does not contain all of the details described in the official plan documents and contracts. If there is any discrepancy between what is summarized here and the official plan documents and contracts, the plan documents and contracts will govern. Calista Corporation reserves the right to change, amend, or terminate any or all of the plans within the program at any time with or with out notice to employees. This page is not a contract, and participation in any of the plans does not guarantee employment.
Please see below the tips for applying:
1) Always complete the application within 45 min time frame.
2) Used up to date versions of Fire Fox, Google Chrome and for Internet Explorer 9 and 10.
3) Clear temp files and cookies before starting application process.
4) Have all info pre gathered to limit research time.
5) Follow all field data format requirements, example for phone numbers (###-###-####) and for dates (MM/DD/YYYY), never place N/A in a date field or phone number field.
6) If any field is outlined in Red, correct the issue as requested before moving forward in the application.
7) If you need to go back in the application, use the buttons in the program, not the browser back and forward buttons.